Technical/Hospitality Rider - Please Read Carefully
THIS RIDER IS HEREBY MADE PART OF THE ACCOMPANYING PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT FOR THE ARTIST’S PURCHASER AGREES TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS AT PURCHASER’S SOLE EXPENSE. (NEGOTIABLE)
- SECURITY - Purchasers agrees to provide adequate security to ensure the safety of Ralph Dagza, auxiliary personnel, and personal belongings, before, during and after the appearance. Security personnel shall keep the stage/DJ Booth clear of any persons other than those directly involved with the appearance.
- VIP AREA - Purchaser agrees to provide one large table to accomodate 4-6 people for the sole use of Ralph Dagza. No person other than Ralph Dagza and his entourage shall have access to the VIP area without the prior permission of Mr. Dagza’s road manager. VIP area shall be equipped with:
- One (1) Pack of Marlboro Smooth
- One (1) Ciroc Premium Vodka 1.75l
- One (1) Patron Silver 750ml
- One (1) Bottle of Cranberry Juice
- One (1) Bottle of White Grape Juice
- One (1) Pound of frozen Grapes (White)
- One (1) Bottle of Orange Juice
- One (1) Bag of Pistacho Nuts
- One (1) Plate of Assorted Fresh Fruits (sliced/diced)
- Six (6) Bottles of Sparkling Water (Pellegrino)
- Twelve (12) Cans of Red Bull Energy Drink
- Twelve (12) Bottles of Water (Fiji or Evian)
- Four (4) Bottles of House Champagne (to spray the crowd)
NOTE: PLEASE LEAVE ALL PACKAGED FOODS/DRINKS UNOPENED—ALL PRODUCTS/FRUITS SHOULD BE NEW AND FRESH AT THE TIME OF THE ARTIST ARRIVAL AT THE VENUE. ALSO, PLEASE PROVIDE ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF ICE THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.
All cups, glasses, plates, silverware, napkins should be of quality material. NO PLASTIC CUPS!
- PRODUCTION - Purchaser agrees to provide a professional sound system with sufficient speaker and amplification systems to produce top quality house and on-stage sound without distortion or feedback. System to include:
- At least (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000s or Traktor Kontrol S4
- One (1) Pioneer DJM-800 or DJM-900 Nexus
- Two (2) 15” Professional Booth Monitors with Volume Control (Optional)
- Two (2) 18” Professional Booth Subwoofers (Optional)
- Serato/Traktor setup (Optional)
- Visuals (if available) “Ralph Dagza” in Helvetica font
- DJ SET - 60 mins up to 120 mins.
- NO REQUEST RULE - Ralph Dagza will not take any request. On the fly he can play electro, house, moombahton, moombacore, bounce, DnB, dubstep, nu disco, swing, etc. Ralph Dagza is not allowed to play the “Cupid Shuffle”
- GUEST LIST - Ralph Dagza shall have the right to provide a guest lis, which will be prepared for the venue prior to the show.
- GROUND TRANSPORTATION - Purchaser agrees to provide first class ground transportation for Ralph Dagza and his entourage to and from airport, hotel, and venue from his arrival through departure.
- AIR TRAVEL - Purchaser is responsible for the airlines for Ralph Dagza and his entourage. Purchased is obligated to pay business class tickets and excess baggage costs incurred in transportation.
- HOTEL - Purchaser is responsible for providing Ralph Dagza with one (1) Suite room with (queen bed) at FOUR OR FIVE STAR HOTEL ONLY. Hotel must have 24-hour room service. Purchaser is required to pay for room(s) & internet service prior to artist arrival. Purchaser is required to check in for Ralph Dagza in advance and have the keys ready prior to his arrival. Purchaser can shut off incidentals (phone, mini-bar, etc.) prior to artist arrival. Please have all rooms on the same floor and room lists provided with keys at check in.
- ADVERTISING - ABSOLUTELY NO use of the United States Air Force, USAF, D.o.D. name/logo in any and all promotional materials. All advertising must be pre-approved by Ralph Dagza or his agent/management. Any advertising done with out pre approval will result in immediate cancellation of the appearance and forfeiture of deposit.
- ACTIVE DUTY CLAUSE - Ralph Dagza has the right to cancel this engagement, without liability: (1) by giving purchaser notice 30 days prior to the commencement date of the engagement hereunder;and/or (2) in the event artist is to render his services in the active duty military (United States Air Force) or other activity relating to a military training or deployment.